2009 Highlights

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oregon - September 2010 (54 photos), by Leslie Bonifay

Here's a slideshow of some pictures we took over the weekend on our anniversary trip to wine country in Oregon - the Willamette Valley. We enjoyed great fun with our family, amazing wines and delicious cuisine. Can't wait to do it again soon!


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I thought about you guys on the 11th, Rylie turned 10 months old that day too.
Ohhh how I love Oregon, one day Kyle,Rylie & I will move there. Don't you just love Multnomah Falls, it's so beautiful. And the Columbia River, you just never want to leave! You're Mom looks great BTW. Looks like a wonderful trip!

Dorothy said...

Love the photos, Leslie! Looks like you two had a great time! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!